DIVORCE CARE (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Information you can trust
- Unless you’ve been there, it’s hard to understand
the hurt that comes from separation and divorce.
That’s why many of your friends and family don’t
fully understand what you are going through and
don’t know how best to help you.
- We do. Our DivorceCare group is led by people
who have been through divorce and successfully
rebuilt their lives. We understand how you feel
because we’ve been in the same place. We’ll
show you how to deal with the hurt caused by
your separation or divorce.
When to begin
- You are welcome to begin attending our
DivorceCare group at any point. Each session is
“self-contained”, so you do not need to attend
n sequence. You will be abe to pick up any
sessions you missed in our next 13-week cycle.
Weekly seminar topics
- What’s Happening to Me?
- The Road to Healing/Finding Help
- Facing My Anger
- Facing My Loneliness
- What Does the Owner’s Manual Say?
- New Relationships
- Financial Survival
- Single Sexuality
- Moving On, Growing Closer to God
FOR MORE INFO VISIT: